Tuesday 12 February 2013

Liebster Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh err peeps,

the lovely BJ over at ccraftcorner has nominated me for this lovely award, thank-you for thinking of me sweetie.

What a lovely way to put 'young' bloggers with less than 200 followers in touch with each other, I really like the idea of this and I have now found a few people who's blogs I would probably never have come across otherwise!!



About the Award 
This award was designed to be a blog award in the "pay it forward" fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to 5 blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.

Rules for Acceptance
Thanks the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
Post the award on your blog.
Give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers.
Leave a comment on their blog letting them know you have given them this awesome award.

Pay It Forward
Here are the 5 blogs that I think are worth a visit.

Julia    Corinne    Karen    Debbie    Karen

These ladies are all amazing crafters and well worth a visit.

Huge hugs

Dawn x 

3 comments:

Julia S-W said...

Wow Dawn - thanks so much for this!! I feel really feel honoured by this. I shall be back soon to get the details and my thinking cap is on to decide who to nominate. I'll also have a look at your other nominees then too. Such a sweetie! Big hugs. Julia xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Congratulations Dawn and very richly deserved. Your artwork is always inspirational. Thank you for sharing xxx

Karen Isaacson said...

Thanks Dawn! I'm in good company!