Wednesday 26 August 2015

Mad Hatter Canvas

Hi folks,

it's banners week over at Tando Creative and for this project I felt the need to go bright and bold with one of my favourite characters, The Mad Hatter...........


If you can't quite read the quote........

"Trust me. I know a thing or two about liking people, and in time, after much chocolate and cream cake, 'like' turns into 'what was his name again?'" (Mad Hatter/Lewis Carroll)

Here is what I used........


Bunting Large Scalloped


Mini Mask - Distressed Diamond


Distorted Harlequin Mask

The Mad Hatter stamp is from The Octopode Factory, the bunting stamp was loose in my stash. The paints used are Decoart Media Fluid Acrylics.

Many thanks for popping by today,

Hugs 

Dawn x x x 






2 comments:

Karen said...

hahaha love the quote :-p Lovely fun piece Dawny xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous canvas Dawn. LOVE everything about it. Love the embossed background and spotty border. Awesome ♥