Friday 17 May 2013

Journal play........

Hi all,

hope everyone one is well?

I thought I would share some of my play pages from my 'experiment' journal, most are just backgrounds and ideas, hmm more like 'works in progress'.  You may recognise one of them as she was the inspiration/starting point for my 'A' page for The Craft Barns fab Alpha Challenge!!

I tend to use this journal for mopping up left-over paint from other things before I 'fiddle' with them a little more to make backgrounds that are all ready to journal on when the mood takes me.

Here you go........













Stamps, stencils and various items from my stash were used throughout!!

Lol, I think my favourite has to be the 2nd from the bottom - ha ha ha, I nearly lost my fingers cutting a chevron stencil from acetate using a craft knife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which one(s) do you like the most??

Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to.

Huge huggles

Dawn x

6 comments:

BJ said...

My fav is the 3rd down - green and red with black foliage around, I pondered on this one a while. Next is the next one in the pinks. Super pages Dawn. BJ

Cocofolies said...

Hi Dawn, I would say 3, 9, 10, 11 and 12 of course. Have I win something hee hee ?? :)))
Great pages and fun !!! Have a nice week-end, Coco x

Karen said...

I just love the Chinese page :D xxx

Traceyr said...

I like the first and second one and the "dangerous" chevron one Dawn. lol

:)

Anonymous said...

Great backgrounds and designs. I have a whole stash too and I just tear em up and use them in other things....xox

Terrie said...

Wowsers! There's some really cool stuff here...you obviously use your journal way more than me. FUN!