Saturday 20 July 2013

Craft Barn Alpha Challenge - Letter Y

Evening all,

thank goodness for a fab cool breeze today, bonus in that it was blowing in the right direction to flow right through my house, YIPPEE!!

Anyhoo, short and sweet from me tonight!! My ABOMINABLE (and I'm not joking!!) effort for Y is YETI........


Very quick and simple as time was muchly lacking lol, but still better than nothing!!

If you fancy a peek at the fab challenge and all the other entries please pop on over to the Craft Barn's dedicated challenge pages HERE

Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to, your time and thoughts mean a lot.

Huge hugs

Dawn x

9 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Ha ha ha, love your imagination and your great humour sweetie, and this Yeti is perfect !!! Huge Hugs to you Dawn, You're lucky there's no breeze in my garden so far boohoo !... xx

Anonymous said...

I love your sense of humor, that's some Yeti.....still I wouldn't want him chasing me in the woods......thanks for always visiting and being a supporter. Hope you feel the same way too! xox Have a splendid Sunday.

Karen said...

Ahhhh...so that's what a yeti looks like!!! Well done sis xxx

BJ said...

Oh to be in Yetiland in this heat! Super page as always. BJ

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I agree with Karen. I had no idea what a Yeti looked like till now.

BTW, on your journal page (post below), I see your symmetry. I seem to make diagonal paintbrush marks unless I'm using a gift card to swipe the paint on.

Gio said...

Sooooo, it's funny!! ;-) And I really like the background.

Sandy said...

Now I am not allowed to laugh too hard so I am trying so hard not to laugh. Your 'Y' page is perfect - oh dear, hear comes the laugh!!
Sandy

carolfromkiwiland said...

Love your Yeti. He just made me smile.

Anonymous said...

haha, love the Yeti
Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy