Thursday 11 July 2013

Journal page........

Evening all,

phew it's hot!! Can't complain after that long old cold winter we had hey!!

Here is another page from my large altered book journal. This was the first one in the book (always the hardest I think!!) so I just let rip with some stencils, distress ink and doodling........


Hmm, after looking back over a load of my old pages, I have just noticed I seem to have a 'thing' for diagonal symmetry!! Do you see recurrent patterns/themes in your own pages??

Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to, your time and thoughts are always greatly appreciated.

Huge hugs

Dawn x

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the happy upbeat colors and fancy doodles...happiness abounds. xox

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous Dawn! Valerie

Karen said...

ooo fabulous use of your stencils my lovely and I love the way you have enhanced them with a few doodles :D xxx

Breesmimi said...

Loving those doodles over the stencil work. Fab!

Cocofolies said...

Dawn, I love your floral page with free and nice doodles on it... It gives me joy for the morning ! Gros bisous !!

Kooky Makes said...

Lots of lovely colour to get you started in your new altered book. I'm a big fan of them myself!

Traceyr said...

wonderful doodling Dawn. :)

Gio said...

oh, there's so lot freshness in this page, Dawn. The background is stunning, very clear and artsy at the same time.
And the quote! I think Art is a sort of healing in our lifes :-)

BJ said...

Ooo - love all the colours Dawn. Whatever symmetry it adds to the balance of the page super job. BJ

Paige said...

This page is really fun--the colors, the patterns, the doodles...love it!

iHanna said...

Hi Dawn, I see a lot of themes in my pages. Colour not the least, but images and ideas that I don't know I love until I see them again and again... Journaling is a great way to find your likes!

Sandy said...

I love your pages so much and the words strike a note in my heart!
Sandy