Wednesday 18 March 2015

Tando Creative - Anything Goes

Hi all,

I had a play in my journal for this weeks theme, lots of painty, stenciled and doodled fun was had..........



I started the page by scraping acrylic paint on with an old membership card, more paint was added through dotted star and long flourish. I stamped some subtle text on both sides too. The main focal point was created by drawing through Giovanna - profile onto the back of some patterned paper, this was then fussy cut and added to the page before using the stencil again to stipple a black acrylic border onto the profile.

I finished the page with a stamped sentiment and some doodling in black and white.

Here is what I used......



Giovanna - Profile


Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to.

Hugs

Dawn x 

2 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely beautiful my lovely xxx

Gio said...

I'm in awe, Dawn. Already pinned on my board...it's amazing!!!