Wednesday 17 June 2015

Birdhouse Desk-tidy

Hellllllooooooooooo,

Dawn here with you today for Anything Goes week over at Tando Creative. I'm sharing my take on the fab Triple Birdhouse/Desktop Storage......................





The mini flowers were coloured and cut in half and used to create a border all around the bottom of the houses. A mixture of elements from the Steampunk Wings and Cogs set, the Mini Frames set and the Cogs Grab Bag were coloured and used to create window frames - a perfect fit they were too!

Here is what I used.........

Triple Birdhouse/Desktop Storage 

Tando Mini's - Flowers

Tando Minis - Frames

Cogs Grab bag

Steampunk Wings and Cogs



Many thanks for popping by today

Dawn x x 

2 comments:

Karen said...

I just love this!!!!! Very inspiring my lovely xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Dawn ♥