Wednesday 1 July 2015

Carrier Storage Unit

Hi all,




I wanted to share my take on the amazing carrier storage unit as posted over on the Tando Creative blog today. This is one incredibly sturdy and supremely useful piece of kit, and all the better is the pleasure of decorating it to suit your own style/decor...........









Hee hee can you tell I had a lot of fun playing with paint and stencils while doing this one. I got as close to the colour theme as I could with what I had in my stash too!!!!

Here is what I used.....

Carrier Storage Unit

Tando Mini's - Butterflies

Mask - Bubble Flourish

A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Tornado

A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Sunburst




Many Thanks for popping by today,

Hugs 

Dawn

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is just gorgeous Dawn!!!! Love the colours and am very envious of your VERY TIDY stencilling!!!!!!! Hugs xxx