Wednesday 23 January 2013

Just playing........

........with a cereal packet, dry wall tape, tissue paper, all purpose filler, scraps from my scrap box and some paint!!!!!!!! A work in progress but I wanted to share as I like it so far!! I dread to think how it will end up though!!!!!!!! Hmm, maybe just keep them as they are for reference!!?? Lol, love how the first one crackled in places, not a clue how mind you!!??






Keep safe and warm my lovely blogger friends.

Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to.

Love and huggles

Dawn x

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great beginnings and backgrounds, love cereal boxes! xox

Cass said...

Intriguing... can't wait to see what you do with it!

Cassidy

BJ said...

Great bachgrounds Dawn - what next then? No idea who Anne Rice is btw?
BJ

Joan said...

great backgrounds, look forward to seeing what they become ?

Esther said...

Hi Dawn - thanks for your visit, love your backgrounds, intrigued as to what you'll do with them next ! Esther xx

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Cool textures! Some of the best results are "accidents" and not reproducible! We are currently way below freezing here in New York...Is it too early to wish for Spring?

Mrs A. said...

Someones been having fun. Love those colours. Hugs Mrs A.

chrissie said...

Fantastic so far :)

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Karen said...

Ahhhhh! now I spied these in your kitchen this morning and wondered hahaha! Didn't want to pry at the time but I wish I had now hahahaha!

These are gorgeous and would make fabulous book covers :D HUGS xxx

Terrie said...

What scrumptious texture! Holy moly these are cool...I'm inspired to go play today!

Rachél - Creativity Tribe said...

Great textures! Thanks for sharing them.