Thursday 28 March 2013

Birthday card........

Evening all,

lol I'm still here - honest!! I haven't been blog hopping or posting much of late so apologies if I haven't visited  , other than a very brief flick through to see what everyone's up to!!!

I have been playing lots with various bits and pieces and will hopefully share when I'm happy with them!!

Tee hee, I had a lot of fun making a couple of presents for a very special lady for her birthday recently (those who know me will know who this is!!), lol always feels a little 'coals to Newcastle' though but I think she liked them.  I will post these another day as my little brain is about to give up on me!!!!!!!!

I will share the card I made for her - simple, effective and lots of fun to do........


An inky, splatty DI background done on some cardstock. This was then stamped with a vintage Lynne Perella set from Paperartsy. The edges were inked and the panel was mounted on to the base card. The sentiment comes from a Kanban set.

Happy crafting everyone and have a fab Easter.

Huge hugs 

Dawn x 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your inky background, wonderful blending of colors to make a pretty card for those stamps to pop out on. xox

Karen said...

'think she liked them'.....I LOVED THEM so hurry up and show them off!!!!!!!!!! This card is just gorgeous Dawn and is destined for my craft wall :D xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Color me impressed!! I kept going back and looking at it, because it was so awesome.

Sandy said...

Beautifully done Dawn!
Sandy