Tuesday 19 March 2013

Late On Parade..........

Evening all,

lol late on parade as always me!!!!!! Here is the card I made for my mum for Mother's Day.

Clean and simple using a flower stamp from Stamping Bella, coloured with pro-markers, highlighted with glitter pens, cut out and stuck on a card base and edged with a glitter pen too.  The sentiment comes from a Kanban set. Seemples!!!!!!!!


Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to. I very much appreciate your time and input.

Huge hugs

Dawn x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet she loves you anyway even if you were late. Quite pretty mumms for Mum..xox

Karen said...

This is a really lovely C&S card hon. Perfect for the job!!! mmmm....don't think I blogged my card to her...ooops! haha xxx

BJ said...

Lots of patience required for all that colouring in - rather you than me, it is super. BJ just got internet back after DEMON being down all day, felt quite isolated.

Terrie said...

You wrote such nice things to me about my mail art - it's much appreciated. I still read your blog all the time though I may not comment often - I always enjoy seeing your cards and art!

Julia S-W said...

Such a pretty card and all that beautiful colour work - I'm impressed!! Bet your Mum loved it too - well done you.
Have a lovely weekend you.
Hugs, Juliaxx

Sandy said...

As you can tell, I enjoy looking at your work and am trying to do a bit of catching up!
Sandy