Wednesday 6 March 2013

Journal Play........

Evening all,

short and sweet from me today!! I just had to have a play with some new guilty pleasures that 'somehow' popped through my letter box!!!!!!!!

Here you go........


The background was done using Crafters Workshop stencils, distress inks and Paperartsy Fresco paint.
Stamp credits go to Paperartsy JOFY collection, Lost Coast Designs and Elusive Images.
Additional doodling and sentiment by myself.

Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to.  Your time and thoughts mean so much to me.

Huge hugs

Dawn x

4 comments:

chrissie said...

This is wonderful with so many things I just love. Enjoy your 'guilty pleasures'-nice that you share them with all of us.

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Anonymous said...

Love the doodling!!!! xox

Karen said...

haha another guilty pleasure????? But you know that I am all for those eh?

This is just gorgeous and I love the way that you have turned JOFY's flowers into balloons...very clever! As you know...I covet that border stamp now haha xxx

Sandy said...

You have such a flair - this piece is grand - love it!
Sandy