Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Learn something new................

Hi peeps,

I thought it was about time I started blogging some of my pages from my A6 'Learn Something New Everyday' book to save you all the agonies of a super long post later on ha ha ha!
Lol, I am not strictly following the lessons provided by Shimelle on her on-line course, I am just doing a page a day based on a feeling or random thought that has cropped up. Shimelle's lessons are fab but to be honest there is way too much brain work involved for my liking at the moment!!

I won't bore you with all the nitty gritty details of how I have done my pages as I would be here forever, needless to say I have used various stamps, collage images and paints/pens from my stash...............










I am soooooo enjoying doing this, it is really making me stop, think and take some time out in the evenings, lol always a bonus for me ha ha ha. Oooh, poor Max - I must have gotten some glue on his head when I stuck my sproggie picture down - gutted!!

Thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you would like to.

Huge hugs x x x x

9 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

These pages are amazing. So much life and energy here. What eye candy. xox

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Wow! These pages are great! So much color, movement, neat sentiments--they are very well done!

Karen said...

LOVE all these pages, especially the screaming one! Looking forward to seeing the rest xxx

Terrie Purkey said...

Great pages - from whimsical to thought provoking and all, every one of them, has such beautiful backgrounds full of depth of color..... great work. Your altered book is looking great too - I like your window treatments and I really like the eyelets and ties along the edge. Looking SO good!

BJ said...

WOW - what a busy bunny you have been, thought you were quiet - LOL. Pages are brilliant. BJ

Gini said...

Soo many beautifully creative pages!!!!!!!
I'd have to add to the first one though - where my family and my crafting stash is my home LOL!
I love circles too and the jewel stamp is awesome.
Love the colours and your gorgeous butterflies on your red page :-)
Have a good week
Gini
xx

Carol said...

Dawn what gorgeous pages. So colourful and bright and vibrant totally brill! X

BJ said...

I'm sure there are more pages every time I look at your blog post! LOL So even more brilliant every time I come here. How on earth are you managing one every day? BJ

Julia S-W said...

These are stunning Dawn. I love the colours, the stamps, the backgrounds you've built up and so much more. In particular I like the cirlces page and the sentiment - it's so true!
Juliaxx