Wednesday 19 September 2012

Learn Something New.......Part 2........

Hi Everyone,

a quick post from me today to share some more pages from my mini journal. I'm praying my internet connection holds out long enough to let me finish ha ha ha.

Here goes........





I am loving this challenge and I hope it shows lol. My work may not be very refined or polished but it is all ME and I think that I am truly now learning to let go a little and just go with the flow a bit more with whatever I am doing.

Huge hugs to you all x

6 comments:

Traceyr said...

You have really achieved some brilliant pages there Dawn. Love the colours on the last one, you can't go wrong with oranges and pinks I think!

:)

Angelnorth said...

Love your pages, lots of rich colour and fab busy detail! The eyes one is my fave I think - amazing how odd eyes look when you turn them upside down, isn't it?!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I love your pages! Very colorful, and I can see you are having so much fun creating them!

Karen said...

oooo you are really getting into this journalling lark now aren't you!!!!!! Fantastic pages sweetie tho the eyes freaked me out a bit till I realised one was upside down hahaha!!! Awe...you have eyes like Mum then hahahahaha! xxx

BJ said...

Love the street page best, shortly followed by the eyes - oh the eyes! Yep - you are definitely getting into this journalling lark - I'm still a bit behind - BJ

Julia S-W said...

Your pages are fab and you must not apologise for them. Lots of composition, choice of colours/ techniques and images going here - I think you're doing amazing stuff. I'm thinking now I should have made your seahorse more zingy!! My favourite here: the page with inchies and the bats are sooooo gorgeous. Love the others too but these are the ones that shout at me to look at them!
Brilliant work Dawn.
Juliaxx